Curio-Fag Initiation Ceremony






This ceremony is an induction ceremony for those curious men, who are interested in exploring syssticism.




It starts with the potential initiate being taken into a room with a Real Man, who is seated upon a bed, accompanied by a sysstic priestess, who stands by His side. The initiate then talks about his interest in cock, why he wants to become a sysstic, his hopes, desires, and fears. As the potential initiate speaks the Real Man begins to pleasure Himself, as His sysstic sister begins to kiss His neck and shoulders, while hungrily staring at the potential initiate. 



The Real Man instructs the potential initiate to watch,  as He makes love to His sysstic priestess. She will spread His legs, then get down upon hur knees, and worship His cock with hur mouth. 



The Real Man will run His fingers through hur hair, then call out to the initiate, as He pulls the sysstic off of His cock, then asks “Have you come to worship my cock?” 



The initiate will respond with a nod in the affirmative. The Real Man will order him to his knees, besides His sysstic priestess, His throbbing cock between them. 



The Real Man will place His hands on the initiates head, and say “Worship your God” the initiate should kiss and suck His cock, then be joined by the sysstic. 



Once His precum is flowing heavily, the Real Man should pull them from His cock, and then take the sysstic upon His lap. She will straddle Him, taking His hard, throbbing cock in hur hungry sissypussy. 



The initiate should be on his knees in front of the Real Man, watching Him fuck His sysstic. The Real Man will ask “Does this excite you? Does your ass crave my cock?” The initiate will answer yes, as the Real Man removes His sysstic sister from His pulsating member. 



She will clean His cock, and then place a cock ring around Him. She then helps the initiate to the bed, laying him down, whereupon he is spooned by the Real Man. 



The sysstic priestess lays down facing him, as his ass is lubed and he is fingered by the Real Man. 





The sysstic kisses and comforts the initiate, while the Real Man milks His precum onto the initiates ass hole. 



He teases the initiate until the boy is overcome with lust, then asks “Once you have accepted me as your God, there is no turning back. Do you accept me as your Lord, God, and Master?” 



The initiate says “I willingly accept cock as my Lord, God, and Master. I recognize that cum is my salvation. I am desperate to receive my God, and I give myself to you, completely!” The sysstic kisses the initiate, passionately, and deeply, as the Real Man enters His boy, while whispering to him “Your ass belongs to me, now. You are my slut, my whore, my bitch, my faggot. Tell me what you are, faggot!” 



The initiate moans “I am your slut, your bitch, your whore, and your faggot!”  



The sysstic priestess begins to suck the initiates cock, the Real Man fucks him. 



The initiate must repeat the words “I am your (slut, whore, bitch and/or faggot!” until all parties have cum. The initiate is given the title of Fag, and his cock pendant necklace.





This necklace signifies a recognition of fagdom, and the first of three phases Of transformation towards becoming a true sysstic.

 




Cock is my God, cum is my salvation  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story of Saint Whitley

Commandments

The Story of Saint Petrine