Naming Ceremony




Naming Ceremony

This ceremony is the most important milestone in a sysstics life. It is the point where an initiate has gone through all three, the four month long, phases of transformation, and is now ready to take hur new birth name. 

The gurl has been thinking of hur new name since, at least, hur pussyboi phase, but has not told anyone what it is. During the ceremony the naked sissy kneels before a Man, hur face before His cock. 


She must worship His cock, with hur mouth, until He is erect. 


The Man lifts hur head, stares at hur, and says “My cock is your God, my cum is your salvation” she says “Your cock is my God, your cum is my salvation, you are my savior, my body and soul I willing give unto you” the Man helps hur to hur feet, then lays hur upon the alter. He kisses hur lips then says “These are the lips of a gurl” she says “May my lips serve Him well” 


He then kisses down hur neck, to hur breasts and nipples, then says “These are a wumans breasts” she runs hur fingers through His hair “May He drench them with His cum” 


the Man slowly kisses down hur stomach, and to hur clitty, and ovaries, and says “Behold hur clitty, and ovaries, she is transformed” she holds Him there as He kisses them “May they serve Him as He sees fit” 



the Man kisses her waist, hips and ass before parting hur cheeks with His tongue. He eats hur ass until she begs Him to fuck hur. He rolls hur over and milks precum onto hur virgin hole. He teases hur, until she says “Make me what I am! Give me my true name!” He slides Himself inside hur, transforming hur ass into a pussy.


 He fucks, and makes love to hur, for as long as He likes. As He cums He says “Your name is _________________ a temple whore, and dirty slut. My cock is your God. My cum is your salvation. I am your savior. Tell me your name” the gurl says “I am sister_________________ a willing slut, servant of cock, and temple whore. You are my God, your cum is my salvation, you are my savior. If you find me worthy I humbly beg you to allow me to be reborn as a sysstic, so that I may serve cock better!” 

The Male pauses for dramatic effect then gives hur the kiss of rebirth. The new acolyte must lay on the alter as the other Men baptize hur in their cum. 





Cis women, in attendance, may grind on hur, until they cum. 









At this point in the ceremony all of hur holes, and hur body should be used by the attending members; until such a time as she says that she can no longer take it, or until she passes out in ecstasy.





Cock is my God, cum is my salvation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story of Saint Whitley

Commandments

The Story of Saint Petrine